Custom Search

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Getting Fed up

I am with this guy that totally has no potential outside of the streets. We have been together for 6yrs and I love him with all my heart. The thing is...I am starting to feel stuck. I have my Master's and I'm headed toward tremendous success is my career and he is headed for jail. I love my man don't get me wrong but we don't see eye to eye any more. We are going different directions in our life and I want more for us. I want him to get a job or go back to school. And he wants rims and t.v.'s????? What do I do in this situation???? I want to be with him but need him to see that it is more to life than what he is after.

Tell me something please.


What's up Getting Fed up

It seems to me that you are just growing up and there is nothing wrong with that at all. You have to let your man know where you stand in the relationship. Let him know exactly what you want. Don't expect his ass to read your mind. Men are just not good at that. Tell him where you see yourself in the next five yrs and where you see yourself with him in the next five yrs because it may be without him!!

Bye Bye Now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl I have been in the same situation. Good luck My nigga didn't want to change for shit. I had to decide to just stay there and put up with it if I want to be with him.

R.A.W said...

Most women will not just put up with shit that they don't like. It must have been real important for you to keep that man!!

Anonymous said...

For real. Girl! I know one thing he must be packin cuz thats the only way u would accept his lackin.