Custom Search

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Calgon Take Me Away!!!!

Hey R.A.W

I recently got married to a man that I have been dating for years. He was my high school sweetheart. We have a beautiful daughter and a lovely home. The only problem is that I never realized how much I didn't like him until we got married. I mean we get along very well. We can talk for hours at a time. He is the bread winner and I stay home and take care of things. I have never felt like that he's cheated however, I am miserable. I dread the time of day when he comes home from work. I have tried to let myself go so he would want to leave me. Stopped taking baths and cleaning up. All he did was say that he would help me to get better. I want out of the relationship and want to be free. I don't know what else to do. I prefer that he leaves so that it would not be on my conscious.


Hey Calgon Take Me Away,

Look let me tell you what I know a lot of women may want to say... Bitch Are YOU STUPID?????? Sounds to me like you have a good man but a bad attitude. You are where many women want to be and you don't know what to do with it. Maybe there is something else that is is wrong with your life that you are not saying however, sounds to me like you are just ungrateful. You could have chosen a different path but you did not. And frankly my dear I don't give a damn. You will loose a good man if you leave. If you know what's good for you, you will wake up and smell the coffee.

Bye Bye Now



No comments: