Custom Search

Saturday, November 11, 2006

So Confused!!!

Hey R.A.W

My daughter just made the cheer leading squad. She is a freshman in high school so I encouraged her to try out. At that time I was not aware that my daughter could not dance. She has no rhythm. She dances to her own own tune. She is pretty girl and I would hate to have her peers talk about her. She will have to be at that school the next fours years and I want her to be happy. I feel like it is all my fault. What do I do? Do I tell her and hurt her feelings? Do I let her perform for the school and get embarrassed? This is my child and I need to look out for her best interest. I'm so confused!!!


Hey So Confused,

Let your daughter live. She made the squad for a reason. Maybe it was her looks or maybe it was her personality. However, whatever it was that they thought was good enough for her to make the team, then that's why she made it. So what she can't dance. DUH!! That's why it's called CHEER-leading!! I'm quite sure that she will be okay. Just take your ass to her games and be the loudest one in the crowd. Cuz that's your baby dammit!

Bye Bye Now

No comments: