Custom Search

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Is My Husband Gay

R.A.W
My husband and I have been married for 4 yrs. He is metro-sexual and has always been, that's what attracted me to him. Lately he has been distant and I can't understand why. We have so much fun together. We laugh at each other jokes and we can talk about any and every thing. I went through his phone and found a msg. He has a friend of his past(female) and a current friend (male) whos' names are similar. With checking his phone I noticed a text message that said "Thank you so much for last night, I really had a great time...you were so good to me." What?!?!?!?!?!?

Is my Husband gay?!?!?



Hey Is My Husband Gay

Well if he isn't then there is something going on with that friend of his. They seem to be a lil close to me and sometimes with that being a good thing it turns bad because usually the significant other in the relationship will not like it at all. It's cool to have good friends that are the opposite sex however, boundaries should definately get set. Now if this message was from the guy friend, then honey ya man is gay. gay ass hell. What man do you know would tell another man that they were good to them? NONE!!

Bye Bye now!!

No comments: