Custom Search

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Getting Ready To Loose It!!!!

Hey R.A.W,

I have this situation okay. A friend mine I have been knowing for a while always flirt with my man. I mean it's harmless but it's been going on for so long that she is starting to piss me off. There were little things that she does like laugh extra hard at his jokes and shit. She touches him when they talk and the bitch tickled him the other day! I almost lost it! I had to really calm myself down. I mean the bitch has to be stopped before I hurt her ass. What's so bad is that she is realy a good friend. I have been knowing this girl for a long time but she has been doing this shit since grade school. I have said things to her before but I've never cursed her out. I would hate to have to do that. Things are starting to get to the point where I don't even want to be around her anymore.

Big Bottles

PhatPimpClothing.com


Hey Getting Ready To Loose It,

It's obvious that your girl need some attention! I can't see why anyone would be in another womans' man face that much. Matter-of-fact, why the hell is she around you and your man any damn way?!?! What you need to do is take the bitch to the club and accidently fall on her ass. While your falling grab her shirt and rip it off!!! Not only will that help you let off some steam, it will also allow the bitch to get all the attention she needs!!!!
Bye Bye Now

No comments: