Custom Search

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I Aint Saying She A Gold Digger...

Hey R.A.W

My girl is getting on my last nerves. I don't usually write to advice columns but I need some answers. All she talks about is money, money, money. Everytime we go out I foot the bill. I don't have a problem with that but damn can I get a beer out ya ass. I buy all her clothes and whatever she wants but I can't even get a card on Sweetest Day!! And the shit I buy is expensive as hell. She wants all Gucci, Prada, anything that puts a hole in my pocket. It's so bad now the she wants money everytime we have sex!!! I am ready to break up with her but I love her a lot. Why else would I write to you. We have been together since high school and I would love to marry her but I don't want to live like this anymore.
Pimp My MySpace

Hey I Ain't Saying She A Gold Digger,
I see you are suffering from a case of B.G.O.P. Which means bitch get out of pockets!!! And I'm very sorry to hear that. However you knew the type of person she was when yall got together. She didn't wake up into a gold digger one day. She has BEEN like that. Don't try to change up the script now. You must do what you did to get her; to keep her. Or you may as well prepare to loose her. She may understand your issue but may not even care. She is use to you spoiling her. That's whats wrong with relationships today. The men like to slip up, they like to get comfortable. They stop taking woman out and doing things to keep woman happy. So just man up. Besides what do you need extra money for??? To trick off?!?!?!
Bye Bye Now

No comments: