Custom Search

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A LIL TIRED

Yo N The Raw,

I have this friend that is in a relationship with this guy that is bogus. It's her business, however, she always feels the need to give me advice about mine. I don't understand. Currently I am single and date every so often. However no matter what I tell her or try to talk to her about she always seems to know the perfect answer. I know that sounds hypocritical because I ask for her advice, but it doesn't seems as though she listens well. She is fond of one person that I date and no matter what he does to hurt me she always seems to agree with him. I started to think that it was because of her relationship and how misery loves company. She pretends to be in it just for the moment, but I know she is still in it because HE has not left yet.

A Lil tired


Hey A Lil Tired,

The most obvious thing about your situation is that you need to shut your mouth. You need not tell your friend anything else about your relationship(s). I don't since that your friend is jealous of you but it may be something that you have that she wants. You may need to watch out for her ass. Either she wants you in that relationship because she wants you to be a miserable as she is or she wants you in the relationship because she wants to be with the guy herself. Maybe because you really don't want to be with him she thinks that you would not care if they are together. Who knows As they late great Tupac says " keep ya enemies close nigga watch ya homies".

Bye Bye now

No comments: