Custom Search

Friday, June 01, 2007

In or out of the closet??

I am a woman dating a woman and a man. I love them both and I know this will have to die down VERY SOON. My family does not know of my likes and they feel that I should be with a man. Of course. However I want to marry a man and fuck bitches!! I know it's my life and I must decide what to do a.s.a.p. I have 2 people that I love equally and I want them both!!! I wish they would understand. I know I have to tell them but I don't know how to do it?


Hey In or Out of the closet.

I noticed that you said that you love them both but are you IN LOve with either of them? You need to figure out what you want to do. Either you want to be straight or you want to be gay. But sweetie you can't be both. There is no such thing as bi...unless ya ass is bi-polar. Something has got to give. You want them to understand...well tell them. Hell who knows what they would say this day n age. Maybe you can still marry that man n fuck ya bitches...but the man you fuck will have access to all ya bitches too. Can you handle that?

P.s Excuse the french but fuck ya family(unless their last name is Trump or Hilton:)). For real. It's your life. You have to live in it, with it and for it.

Bye bye now!!





N THE R.A.W

No comments: