Custom Search

Thursday, September 27, 2007

N The Raw


I just noticed ya post in or out o the closet. That gave me motivtion to ask for advice that is well over needed. I have been dating this guy for the last 4 yrs and I have wondered if he was gay. we have gotten very kinky during sex and when I go near his ass he does not seem to mind. It made me wonder but it turned me on at the same time. I never judged his character but I have always wondered. I am A white woman but I have black friends and white friends. The significane to why I am even mentioning that is because their opinions are totally different. My black friends always are judgemental. The would tell me hell no. That he is gay and my white friends would tell me he is not. That he is cofortable with his sexuality. What do you think?

Admitting confusion


Hey Admitting confusion

Personally I feel thats it is up to you to make that decision based on how you feel. There are certain type of things that make a man sexual. Being comfortable with his sexuallity is a definite. There are men that will jump at the slightest touch near their asses. These are the one's that think they are too hard or too fucking strong to take a finger up the ass. That may be true. However, it may also be that they will take it up the asses. At the right place and the right time. Then there are some that will take a long one up the ass...Hell yeah that makes them gay. I have not came into contact with many men that didnt like a log one up the ass and didn't want a man to put it there. F.Y.I a man's g-spot is in his ass so a man that comfortable with you getting a lil close to the no-no spot, doesn't nessecarily have to be gay. he may just be freaky that's all.


Bye Bye Now
R.A.W

No comments: