Custom Search

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bi-Curiously Confused

R.A.W, R.A.W, R.A.W

I just don't know what to do. I recently caught my younger son having sex. I knew that he would be curious real soon and was talking to my husband the other day about having THE TALK with him. However, I had no idea that it would be like this. I am devastated. I caught my son having sex with another boy from our neighborhood! I just don't know what to do. I want to say that' s it' s okay but not my baby. What do you do in a situation like this?

Bi-Curiously Confused



Wow Bi-Curiously Confused

This day in age is really taking a toll on our children. They are way more advanced than we were when we were growing up and are experiencing a lot more nowadays. Tell you what you do. You love your son no matter what. You better embrace him and help him through this. I bet it's harder for him than it could ever be for you right now. It may just be his curiosity that is making him try different things in life. Or this is something that he may continue to do. Regardless you make sure that you don't make it harder for him. Notice I said harder. He will face enough prejudice in this world and he sure don't need it at home. Love him...hold him...try to understand.

Bye Bye Now~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is probably a phase he is going through. My step brother and I had sex for several years as young teens, but neither of us are gay as adults. Even if he is gay or bi, he deserves and needs your love.

R.A.W said...

I agree that the love is much needed. However YOU should consider getting some counseling for the actions you and your step brother played out as kids. I mean can you say EWWW. I know you may THINK neither of you are gay but when you are attracted to the same sex you can't take that back. YOU ARE GAY. Just waiting to come out of the closet.
Bye Bye Now

Anonymous said...

My therapist has helped me and I have come out to myself that I am bisexual for I am attracted to both men and women. Given how my mother engulfed me emotionally into herself as a single mom before she remarried, it was less frightening to explore sex first with my stepbrother and later with a female cousin. Now both my stepbrother and I have our own families with teenagers. My therapist is also helping me to see that my bisexuality may have well influenced my choice of a mate for I have often wondered and her twin sister has told me that my wife is bi.