Custom Search

Monday, November 12, 2007

Once you pop you can't stop

Man R.A.W

What do you if you are with someone and care about someone else? Okay so I'm with this girl and we have been dating for some time now and I ended up meeting someone else. So now I like the new chick right. But I don't mess with her because I have to much respect for my girl plus I know that once I start I cant stop ya know.



Hey Can't Stop

Looks to me like you answered ya own damn question. For real dude. What do you mean what do you do? NOT A DAMN THING!!! Unless you are 1. Ready to loose ya girl and move on with the new chick and 2. If you are not ready to move along you will open the door up for a lot of trust issues in your current relationship. Why do you want to fuck that up? Is the kitty cat that serious? You really need to decide what you want and in the meantime re-calculate the respect you have for your girl because if you respect her like you say...the thought would not have crossed your mind.


Bye Bye Now~

No comments: