Custom Search

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

WHY???

Yo R.a.w
I just have 1 question...why? Why is that as soon as you get over a guy his ass come running back? Why is that? I was with this guy and we broke up. Of course I was the one left devastated. I could not eat sleep or shit. I couldn't do anything but cry. I tried my best to get over him. Everyday I did something different. I went out to clubs on days that I normally would not. I went out with guys I would have never dated. Did things out of the ordinary just to get over him. Now he is back. He has confessed his love for me and apologized. He says that he will never do it again. I believe him but I am so much over him its ridiculous. I don't want him anymore. He does not understand that at all. It seems like just because he has apologized he feels that we can go back to where we left off. I don't think so!! I don't feel him at all. I have told him but it doesn't seem to matter. He wants to do what he wants. Come over when he wants and I am sick of it. So again I ask why?????


WHYY

If a person comes to your house and knocks on the door you have 2 choices. 1. You can let them in or 2. You can keep them out. If every time he comes over and gets in he will do it again. And again. Until you put a stop to it. You may have to stop seeing him for a while. Tell him how you feel about him. Let him know that you are over him and he should back up. I'm sure that he will. He may not know that he has no chance for any more romance with you. He may not know what he is doing to you. No one can do what they want unless you let them. If he doesn't back up...GET a RESTRAINING ORDER!!

Bye Bye Now~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to tell him that all that poppin up was not cool. I even made a comment as to when he pops up that maybe he should check out the surrondings and use better judgement b4 he knocks at the door. I have not talked to him since?