Custom Search

Friday, November 30, 2007

FLYY & SINGLE & READY TO MINGLE

OK I'm a beautiful, educated, no kids, and I have a good head on my shoulders. However It's hard for me to meet the right man. Guy's are often intimidated by me and may feel I'm not down to earth. However once they get a chance to know me they realize that I'm really a cool chick. People try to make me seem so high maintenance, and I try to LAME OUT just so that Guys won't think that. So this is a 2 part question. The first one is what can I do to make myself more approachable?? The second question is I have never had a date for New Years, Since I've been grown I have spent NYE with my Girls.. But this year the Girl's wants to have dates... So I have a lil over a month to find a date... I'm not dating any one currently and the guys who I have heard like me of course are afraid to step to me.. So what can I do to speed the process up so that I can have a date and I won't be left out??? P.S I'm really a Shy Person so nothing extreme......


FLYY & SINGLE & READY TO MINGLE



Ok Miss Flyy and Shyy person I see where your problem lies. You need to start getting a chance to know some men honey. Its not to extreme to go out and have some fun so how about if when you go out take heed to your surroundings. (Now I'm not saying that the club is the best way to pick up men...)but how about this. Say you see a guy at the bar and he is looking gooood girl! I mean he looks like the kinda guy to take home to MOMA! So you checking out his swag and you notice that he orders a Corona every time he goes to the bar. So you know what you do? While you are checking him out, notice how empty his drink gets. Then you take him one. Maybe you can send it to him or you can meet him at the bar. (It works for us sometimes:) That not only makes you approachable but it also leaves room for conversation. Exchange numbers and call him. Then ask the man what his plans are for New Years. And get him girl!!!


Bye Bye Now


R.A.W



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oK mISS i'M A TRY IT.. HOPEFULLY IT WILL WORK AND I WILL BE INVITED TO COUPLE SUNDAY FOOTBALL GAMES..>lol

R.A.W said...

I feel ya girl ain't nothing like being able to watch the game with ya guy. Its pretty cool. And to understand the shit is even better! Lol But definately try to approach a guy and talk to him see where it may go. AND don't waste too much time...if he ain't right...NEXT!!!