Custom Search

Thursday, May 29, 2008

X-no Y Chromozones

R.A.W

If I ever needed advice I need some now. I have been with this guy for the last 2 yrs and we have a beautiful daughter. Well at least he thinks so. Truth is It's my daughter. I slept with sooo many men when we first got together I just don't know who my child's father could be. Of course I never mentioned it to him and was going to take him to the Maury show. I figured I could then find out who really is. He always want to see more and more family pictures since my genes stand out on her so well. How do I tell him that My genes are strong because she only has MY genes?

X-no Y Chromosomes


Hey X-No Y chromosomes

I know that this may be something hard for you to do. However if you prolong it more than you have to then it will only get harder. You knew what you were getting yourself into and you should have told that man. Hell your ass probably was already pregnant when you got together. Don't do no dumb shit and take him to Maury. Just tell him flat out...he is.....NOT the father.

Bye Bye Now
R.A.W

No comments: